Rabu, 15 April 2015

Get a Grace Digital GDI-GSD8200 gdock Charging Speaker Dock for Samsung Galaxy S II/III/IV and Note I/II - Portrait and Landscape Modes

Buy with paypal Grace Digital GDI-GSD8200 gdock Charging Speaker Dock for Samsung Galaxy S II/III/IV and Note I/II - Portrait and Landscape Modes

This item Grace Digital GDI-GSD8200 gdock Charging Speaker Dock for Samsung Galaxy S II/III/IV and Note I/II - Portrait and Landscape Modes and now avaliable for buy online The Grace Digital GDI-GSD8200 gdock Charging Speaker Dock for Samsung Galaxy S II/III/IV and Note I/II - Portrait and Landscape Modes had a good review from previous buyer so its recomended to you

The custom engineered cradle/dock rotates either vertically for listening to music (portrait mode) or horizontally when watching videos (landscape mode).Engineered specifically for the Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, S4 and Galaxy Note I, II and allows viewing either horizontally or vertically.What's In The Box: Grace gdock, remote control with battery, cradles for the Galaxy S, SII, SIII, S4, Note 1 and 2, UL approved desktop power adapter (100-240v/12V 1.5A + 5V 1A), Aux-In cable (for optional secondary music source) and Manual.The optional 6 hour rechargeable battery (sold separately) allows complete portability. Please note that The gdock only charges the Smartphone when on AC power.The Grace gdock has two integrated full range speakers and dual tuned base ports optimized to play and charge your Smartphone via the built in micro USB connector..

Grace Digital GDI-GSD8200 gdock Charging Speaker Dock for Samsung Galaxy S II/III/IV and Note I/II - Portrait and Landscape Modes Feature:

  • The custom engineered cradle/dock rotates either vertically for listening to music (portrait mode) or horizontally when watching videos (landscape mode)
  • Engineered specifically for the Samsung Galaxy SII, SIII, S4 and Galaxy Note I, II and allows viewing either horizontally or vertically
  • What's In The Box: Grace gdock, remote control with battery, cradles for the Galaxy S, SII, SIII, S4, Note 1 and 2, UL approved desktop power adapter (100-240v/12V 1.5A + 5V 1A), Aux-In cable (for optional secondary music source) and Manual
  • The optional 6 hour rechargeable battery (sold separately) allows complete portability. Please note that The gdock only charges the Smartphone when on AC power
  • The Grace gdock has two integrated full range speakers and dual tuned base ports optimized to play and charge your Smartphone via the built in micro USB connector
  • Grace Digital GDI-GSD8200 gdock Charging Speaker Dock for Samsung Galaxy S II/III/IV and Note I/II - Portrait and Landscape Modes  Interest to Buy This Product?and want to buy Grace Digital GDI-GSD8200 gdock Charging Speaker Dock for Samsung Galaxy S II/III/IV and Note I/II - Portrait and Landscape Modes . First Get More review here

    Tidak ada komentar:

    Posting Komentar